By submitting an article to the editors’ office of the “Vesi gazovoy nauki” collection, authors transfer the free exclusive right to publish this article in the printed version of the digest, its electronic analog on a CD, in Russian and/or English languages, as well as its placement in the Internet on the websites of www.elibrary.ru and www.vesti-gas.ru.
The author holds the intellectual rights for scientific creation according to articles 1265, 1266, 1268 of part IV of the RF Civil Code.
Any article should be submitted in a paper and electronic medium. The recommended article volume (MS Word format, font size 14, font Times New Roman, line spacing of one and a half) should be not more than 10-12 pages, including all figures (not more than 5, including a, b, c), tables, and its list of references. The paper copy should contain signatures from all of the authors.
The following should be attached to the article:
- Information about the authors: the name of the organization, a postal address with a zipcode, the full name; scientific degree; direction of research; title and professional position; contact phone number and e-mail; passport requirements necessary for the execution of a license agreement (these will not be distributed anywhere else).
- The Abstract in Russian should contain no fewer than 1800 printed characters, key words (5-6), and should describe the essence of the scientific issue, also including the main conclusion of the research. The abstract should briefly describe the subject and objectives of research, its methodology, the innovative element of its nature, and its main results.
- An English translation of the abstract should include the article’s title, information about the authors, and key words.
- Figures are to be in separate files formatted using original software.
- There should be a UDC index in the upper left corner.
- There should be a Heading which includes the article’s title in semi-bold upper case letters; the authors’ initials and last names, and the organization’s name. The article’s title should be informative.
- When selecting units of measurement it is necessary to follow the international SI system.
- All the abbreviations should be implemented according to GOST 7.12-93 and completely spelled out.
- Numeric data should be tabulated. Commas should be used in decimal digits (2,51, not 2.51). When tables are formatted, it is recommended to use the functions of MS Word or MS Excel. Tables should have continuous numbering, titles, and references in the text (Table 1).
- For mathematical expressions, it is recommended to use the MathType equation editor. References to the serial number of a mathematical expression should be be given in Arabic figures in round parentheses - (1). Numbering should be continuous. All the symbols used in formulas should be spelled out.
Formulas with a simple structure (such as Russian, Latin, or Greek Symbols, upper and lower cases, or mathematical symbols) should be expressed in a simple font with pattern preservation according to the rules of formula depiction. Formulas with a complex structure, dual cases, special above-character symbols etc. should be depicted using an equation editor.
Mathematic symbols should be depicted using light italic, Greek - using light upright type, physical and chemical elements (Re, Ci), mathematical abbreviations (sin, lim) - using light upright type; abbreviations of physical values and units of measurement (kg, kA, V/m, W/m) - using light upright type without dots. Numbers and division signs should be always depicted using upright type. Upper and lower case symbols should be depicted using light italic (except for numbers and division signs , Greek symbols, chemical formulas). Formulas should be depicted using Times New Roman font.
- Figures (illustrations, graphs, diagrams, charts) should have a continuous numeration, title and reference in the text (Fig. 1). All the elements of the figures should be distinct and legible. All the figures, except for photographs, should be presented in vector form. Bitmap figures (photographs) should have a resolution of 200–300 dpi with 1:1 scale. The maximum size of pictures should be 150–200 mm. It is prohibited to use hair lines in vector figures, and the minimum line thickness should be 0.3 pt. Textual objects of an informative nature in figures and diagrams should be depicted using one type of font of a similar size, in light or semi-bold (size 8-10 pt). The use of hyphenations is not advisable. All of the diagrams and graphs should be submitted together with the initial data used in their plotting.
- Page-by-page footnotes should have a continuous (for the article) numbering. Table-by-table footnotes should be marked «*» (up to *****).
Formatting of the reference list
- The reference list should include all of the sources mentioned in the text of the article in the order of their quoting.
- The reference list should be formatted according to GOST Р 7.0.5-2008 Bibliographic Reference. General Requirements and Compilation Rules. Reference to electronic documents should be formatted according to GOST 7.82-2001 Bibliographic Record. Bibliographic Description of Electronic Resources”. It is prohibited to make references to unpublished works.
Examples of bibliographic references
Lapshin V.I. Formation, The Composition and Component Recovery of Stratal Fluid Systems of Deep Carbonate Deposits: Information Review / V.I. Lapshin, V.A. Nikolaev D.V., Iziumchenko et al - M. Gazprom VNIIGAZ, 2010. – 118 p.
The components of periodicals:
Belalov V.R. The dependence of thermal diffusional separation of certain natural binary mixtures of gases on pressure / V.R. Belalov, A.F. Bogatyrev; edited by B.A. Grigoryev // Actual Problems of Research of Stratal Hydrocarbon Field Systems: Collection of Scientific Papers. – Moscow: Gazprom VNIIGAZ, 2013. – Pp. 255–264.
Chosh A.K. Thermal Diffusion in Multicomponent Gas Mixtures / A.K. Chosh, A.K. Batabyal, A.K. Barua // J. Chem. Phys. – 1967. – V. 47. – № 10. – P. 3704–3707.
Pat. 2187888 Russian Federation, MPK N 04 V 1/38, Н 04 J 13/00. Receiving and transmitting device / Chugaeva V.I.: applicant and holder of patent Voronezh R&D Institute of Communication. – No. 2000131736/09; application 18.12.00; published 20.08.02, Bulletin No. 23.